If you don’t look after your Key Accounts somebody else will. Ingenuity’s Key Account Management Programme will ensure you become more strategically aligned to your most important customers, develop deeper integration and form true partnerships.
This programme uses a mix of workshop based learning and 1:1 mentoring to help you improve your relationships with key customers.
- Learn from Ingenuity’s experienced business consultants with real world knowledge;
- Over 92% of organisations who participated in previous Ingenuity sales programmes increased their sales during the programme *;
- Help you identify who your key clients are and where most of your revenue comes from; and
- Ingenuity’s sales professionals will guide you through or join you in sales meetings with Key Accounts.
This programme is designed to be relevant to your organisation, your role and your personal development. Over 6 months you will cover:
- Understanding the difference between Sales and Key Account Management;
- Professional Business-to-Business Sales Excellence;
- Defining your Key Accounts;
- Understanding the Key Account organisation inside and out;
- Understanding the Key Account’s strategic drivers and business direction;
- Strategic Alignment and Partnerships rather than buyer/supplier relationship;
- Tactics and Key Account Planning;
- Setting Key Account Targets and Achieving Them;
- Relationships, Integration and Collaboration with Key Accounts; and
- Using Engaged Partners to Increase Turnover.
The programme will be delivered between June 2016 and 31 December 2016 and will consist of:
- 6 Half day Workshops; and
- 2 Days Mentoring on a 1:1 basis.
Who will benefit from this programme?
Senior B2B sales people looking for account management excellence.
Sales professionals looking for a deeper understanding of commercial partnerships and business strategy.
The cost of this programme is £1295 per person plus VAT.
(*externally audited, 63 businesses took part)
For further details and to download an application form click below: