Do you need to be more organised in the workplace?
However large or small a task, it can quickly go wrong without effective project management. Ingenuity’s Project Management blended learning programme can give you the tools and techniques to help you work more efficiently.
Project Management can be defined as ‘the achievement of project objectives through people and involving the organisation’s planning and control of resources assigned to the project.’ (Harrison & Lock, 2004)
The aim of this programme is to allow you to free up valuable resources by developing your project management skills allowing you to work more efficiently
- Workshop learning supplemented by 1:1 mentoring from Ingenuity’s experienced project managers;
- Learn skills relevant to your position that can be implemented in the workplace;
- Programme delivered by PRINCE 2 Qualified Practitioner*;
- ILM level 5 Unit in Project Management; and
- Added value to both you and your business through a practical work-based project with measurable Return on Investment.
Using techniques from project management and applying them to everyday working life, this programme is designed to help you manage your work more effectively. To do this we will cover:
- Understanding Project Management;
- Creating a robust Project Plan;
- Project budgeting and costing;
- Engaging Project Stakeholders;
- Managing the Project Team;
- Risk Management;
- Change Management; and
- Project Completion and Sign-off.
The programme will be delivered between late May 2016 and mid August 2016 and will include:
- 2 x half day workshops;
- 2 x half day online workshops;
- 2 hours 1:1 Mentoring;
- Access to online learning resources:
- Structured self-learning and reading; and
- A Project based assignment for the organisation.
Who will benefit from this programme?
Anyone who wants to add value to their business and improve personal performance through effective management of projects and tasks.
The cost of this programme is £550 per person plus VAT.
For further information or to book a place on this Programme contact us or download the flyer and application form below: