Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
Ingenuity is an approved centre of the Institute of Leadership and Management.
The ILM is the UK’s largest management body in the UK with over 750,000 individuals having trained towards a professional qualification through the body in the last 10 years. Today, over 35,000 managers are members of the ILM benefiting from knowledge, training, mentoring and access to the latest in research and news.
Our next ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management Programme launches in June 2016.
Give your career a boost by becoming a better leader and manager.
- Learn from Ingenuity’s experienced business consultants with real world knowledge;
- Delivered by an ILM Approved Centre;
- Learn practical skills that can be implemented in the workplace;
- Work based assignments that concentrate on adding value to your business;
- Learn more about your leadership style and how you can improve; and
- Add a competitive edge to your CV with an ILM Diploma.
This programme is designed to be relevant to your organisation, your role and your personal improvement. Over 7 months you will cover:
- Managing Improvement in the Organisation (1 Day);
- Understanding Financial Management (1 Day);
- Leading Innovation and Change (2 Days);
- Project Management (2 Days);
- Making Professional Presentations (1 Day);
- Assessing your Leadership Capability (2 Days); and
- Improve your Leadership Performance (2 Days)
The programme will be delivered between 01 June 2016 and 31 January 2017 and will consist of:
- 12 Full day Workshops;
- 1 Day of Mentoring on a 1:1 basis; and
- 37 Credit Value Units equal to an ILM Level 5 Diploma
Who will benefit from this programme?
Anyone looking to develop their Leadership and Management capability.
The cost of this programme is £1995 per person plus VAT.
If you would like more information on our work with the ILM and how it may be able to help you and your business advance please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can also download more information and an application form below: