ESSENTIAL SALES SKILLS Workshop
Our next Sales Skills Workshop, Essential Sales Skills, will take place at:
Corrs Corner, Newtownabbey, Thursday, 05 November, 2015, 09:30am – 16:30pm.
Over 90% of businesses who worked with Ingenuity on a 1:1 basis improved their sales training in the last 12 months!
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
- Anyone selling products and / or services to other businesses.
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP ENTAIL?
- Creating a compelling sales pitch.
- Identify your key sales messages to attract and engage clients.
- What will motivate your customer to buy from you?
- Understanding how to overcome sales obstacles and objections.
- Questioning technique excellence for sales.
- Closing the deal.
£149.50 + VAT per person
- “It has been an absolute pleasure seeing the results that being on the programme has brought our way.” Allison Sutherland, Legal Island.
- “A fantastic second half of 2014. Thanks for all your help and support.” Colin Logan, 9 Yards Architecture.
- “I feel lucky to be undertaking your sales growth programme and feel like it is helping me develop both personally and professionally.” Olya Magill, Stealth Translations.
- “Great session, learnt lots – thanks.” Amy Chestnutt, Zine UK.
- “Another great workshop today – Emotional Bank Account still overflowing!” Colin Logan, 9 Yards Architecture.
- “What a great first workshop. A really enjoyable learning experience. Running a small business with a small number of employees can be lonely – even in the hospitality industry – so a bit of mental stimulation and fresh thinking is very welcome. Looking forward to the next workshop. Harry McMahon, Fairways Restaurant.
If you would like further information about this workshop or any of Ingenuity’s development workshops and programmes please contact us.